Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Not Again! AKA Just When You Thought It Was Safe...


I had two finished blogs and an outline for a documentary on my laptop and it once again died on me. I'll have to rewrite all of that shit now. I had a fully written music review blog (Jay-Z, Witchdoctor & Undersea Fam) and a rant about something or other (The Wii Store game selection quality or lack thereof). I just got back from the Red Sox parade and there is no light on the power supply/AC adapter. I'm screwed. I'll try to make up for it starting tomorrow.

One.

4 comments:

Aaron said...

I'm having computer issues too. It really sucks. I think I'm getting a Mac next time.

Dart Adams said...

I got a Mac...it's a G3 laptop, though. I've been putting off getting a new one for the longest. I need to stop screwing around now.

One.

Anonymous said...

you poor guy! how frustrating!

POPS said...

i'm gonna need for you to save along the way, fam