Thursday, April 30, 2009

There's A Glitch In The Matrix! © Trinity

Triple fuckin' overtime? Another close loss? More holding the basketball instead of running? Will this be the end for our heroes or will they manage to live to fight (and play) for another day? Find out in the thrilling conclusion Saturday May 2nd @ TD Banknorth Garden AKA The Jungle in Boston. Oh...and to all the heads on TSS that wonder why I've been so quiet I've been busy as hell writing lately. Once I'm done with this particular project you'll get sick of me again, I promise.

Follow me on Twitter and take the opportunity to kick me while I'm down if the Celtics lose (God forbid) or just enjoy reading me impart nuggets of wisdom or shit on rappers and entertainers all day. Make sure to message or DM me so I know you're a reader/human so I don't block you thinking you're a bot/hella boring. It's like micro blogging x instant messenger, be wary...there is a wrong way to do it, though.

One.

No comments: