Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dart Adams presents 8 More Hip Hop Related Films/Documentaries

Earlier on this year I did a couple of blogs were I highlighted a gang of my favorite Hip Hop documentaries and concert films. While I featured a great number of great DVD's in those lists, I neglected these 8 Hip Hop related films and documentaries. I'm gonna follow this up with another list showcasing 25 of my favorite cult films sometime next week. Look for it! Without any further ado..In order to make up for my previous oversight I present to you all, 8 more Hip Hop related films/documentaries:


5 Sides Of A Coin (2003)



Piece By Piece (2004)



Infamy (2005)




Bomb It (2007)


Planet B-Boy (2007)




Decon presents Fresh Rhymes & Videotape (2008)




DJ Dusk's Root Down Soundclash (2008)



As The Technics Spin (2009)


One.

No comments: