Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dart Adams presents A Tale Of Ten Trailers 12 AKA I've Almost Run Out Of Trailers To Use

I spend so much time looking out for upcoming films on the horizon both from major studios and indie film distributors that I've done a pretty good job in already posting up trailers for films that will be coming out soon. The other films I'd like to showcase either don't have proper film posters or even trailers (at least ones that I can imbed on this blog) online as of yet. When there is a dearth of options as far as available trailers go, I just substitute some trailers from films that are either under the radar, far off on the horizon or films from overseas that I'm especially interested in.

For any info on any of the films that I've posted trailers for just check out IMDb or you can use this handy site amongst others. Next month will mark the anniversary of this particular feature and I'll do something really special on December 20th for the readers of Poisonous Paragraphs. Look out for "Dart Adams presents A Tale Of Ten Trailers 13 AKA The Anniversary Edition" next month, until then enjoy:






















One.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post good flix there im goin to the movies :)