Monday, August 25, 2008

Dart Adams presents 25 More Of My Favorite Cult Films

Last year I did a series of blogs about my 100 favorite cult films of the Internet Age (1996-) and now I'll post the film posters to 25 more additions to that very same list. I'll also add some films that just missed being included in this drop right below it. For any info on these flicks just check out IMDb. Here goes:


The Weather Man (2005)


Revolver (2005)


Severance (2006)


Southland Tales (2006)

A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints (2006)


Civic Duty (2006)

A Dirty Carnival (2006)

Right At Your Door (2006)

Sunshine (2007)


Mr. Brooks (2007)


Talk To Me (2007)

Trade (2007)

The Signal (2007)

Meet Bill (2007)

He Was A Quiet Man (2007)

City Of Men (2007)

Chaos Theory (2007)

Botched (2007)

The Nines (2007)

The Air I Breathe (2007)

The Tracey Fragments (2007)

Spiral (2007)

Before The Devil Knows You're Dead (2007)

Chicago 10 (2007)

The Bank Job (2008)


Some More Of My Favorite Cult Films That Just Missed The List:

Haven
Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance
Dead Or Alive
Buffalo Soldiers
I Heart Huckabees
Kill Zone
The Dead Girl
Hard Luck
High Tension
Dark City
Thank You For Not Smoking
Rodger Dodger
King Arthur
The Nest
Hero
Dirty
The Proposition
Spartan
Thumbsucker
Threat
11:14
The Code
Dog Soldiers
The Shape Of Things
A Man Apart
Ballistic Kiss
Devil In A Blue Dress
New Police Story
First Snow
Green Street Hooligans
The Amateurs
Exiled
Invisible Target
Man Bites Dog
How To Rob A Bank
Ghosts Of Cite Soleil
Manda Bala (Send A Bullet)
Cocaine Cowboys
The Hoax
The TV Set
10 Items Or Less
Sex and Death 101
Across The Universe
The Grand
King Of California
Street Thief
Doomsday
War Inc.


One.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great List Fam.

k_orr

Anonymous said...

great concept (one I was thinking about...as they say "great minds...") and great list of movies...I gotta see them joints with Ryan Reynolds and The Air I Breath I heard was dope...Also I heard The Savages was good.

Later.

brandon said...

'The Weatherman' is such a slept-on movie. I love that its by the 'Pirates of the Carribean' director and he obviously got it made because of those, like "I made you guys BILLIONS let me make this weird sad drama"...