Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Grime Time

I decided to post up some random Grime videos to show the different aspects of Grime music. Some of these tracks videos go all the way back to 2003 while most of them are from between 2004-2007. There are so many Grime producers and emcees active in the UK (and the US) right now that you'd be surprised. I'll do a better job of selecting joints in the future but YouTube is a real mess right now.

Here some selected joints from Wiley, Kano, Dizzee Rascal, Skepta, Roll Deep, N.A.S.T.Y Crew, Virus Syndicate, Ruff Sqwad and The Movement (Ghetto, Devlin, Wretch 32 & Scorcher). I'll be back with more later on as this is just a warmup for the Grime post I've been working up to for about a year now. Enjoy:


Reload It-Kano


I Luv U-Dizzee Rascal


Slow Down-Virus Syndicate


Girls Love Nasty-N.A.S.T.Y. Crew


Off 2 Work-Dizzee Rascal


Heat Up-Roll Deep


When I’m Ere-Roll Deep


Dealers-The Movement (Devlin, Ghetto, Wretch 32 & Scorcher)


Xtra-Ruff Sqwad


RSMD (Ruff Sqwad Man Dem)-Ruff Sqwad


Punctuation-Wretch 32


Wiley, Skepta, Ghetto, Scorcher and Wretch 32 Live Session


Lord Of The Mics-Kano vs. Wiley Live Session



One.

No comments: