Friday, January 18, 2008

Cuz It's Friday And I Ain't Got Shit Else To Do!

I still don't have enough big releases to motivate me to do another What's New In Dart's iPod yet. I need at least three releases to do one (or it doesn't really work) and all I've run across lately are Guilty Simpson's "Ode To The Ghetto" (pictured above) and Big Noyd's "Illustrious" (pictured below). The last time I was really checkin' for Noyd was when Tommy Boy rushed out his first album. His subsequent releases haven't made me care enough that he dropped some new material, either.

Who the hell is that at the end of hallway on Noyd's album cover? I'm really looking forward to a lot of upcoming joints that might be clouding my judgment and forcing me to overlook so joints/mixtapes that just came out. That Rhymefest mixtape is pretty damn ill after all! Well, here are some joints that I've been killin' lately.

Dart's Fat Tape/CD-R (as of January 18th, 2008):
Welcome To The Machine-Termanology
Life On The Line-AZ
My World Is Empty Without You-Prodigy
Go All Out-Buckshot & 9th Wonder
90 Days-Sadat X
Bring Y'all Back-Pete Rock f/Little Brother & Joe Scudda
Things Done Changed-Big Noyd
I Still Remember-Wiz Khalifa
Ups & Downs-Joell Ortiz
We On-Gemstones f/Lupe Fiasco
Mistaken Identity-Slaine
Bubble Pop-Del The Funky Homosapien
My Thoughts-Bumpy Knuckles
Murdapan-Big Shug
Undeniable-AZ
Till I Retire-Pete Rock
Intruder Alert-Lupe Fiasco
Run-Guilty Simpson f/Sean Price & Black Milk
Slow Down-Ghostface Killah f/Chrisette Michelle
Victory Is In My Clutches-Jay Electronica

Joints I'm Looking Forward To Reviewing Once They Leak..I Mean Drop:

Non Hip Hop Albums In My Regular iPod Rotation This January:


Yeah, I really like the Paramore album...don't ask me why, but I do. I'll be back with a "What's New In Dart's iPod" next Friday regardless. One.

No comments: