Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm Gonna Review These Joints Tomorrow

It's been a hectic week for me and with my laptop going through issues (it dies and comes back and dies again) while I'm babysitting my niece and nephew (both under the age of 8) I've been watching quite a bit Avatar The Last Airbender (the finale was bananas), Chowder (it's the new Spongebob Squarepants), Ben 10: Alien Force, The Misadventures Of Flapjack (makes me wish I got high/drank) and being appalled with my mouth agape during episodes of Bindi The Jungle Girl (Steve Irwin's kid). Who lets their child do shit like handle boa constrictors and ride ostriches in the wild? Does Australia even have child social services cuz this kid is in danger 24/7!

I am also sad for Hip Hop because the music on Class Of 3000 (I see you Che Grand) and The Backyardigans is often better than some major label albums I've heard in the last couple of years. With all that being said, the most fun was when my brother Buctayla and I introduced my niece and nephew to Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan movies. Of course not too long afterwards they could be found trying to roundhouse kick the air around them while going "Waaaa!".

I'll write the reviews tonight after they go to sleep. Here is this week's lineup:

It's all coming up tomorrow, hopefully I get back to my regular schedule by next week.

One.

No comments: