Friday, August 31, 2007

Goodbye Summer AKA Hello Football Season

I haven't been writing much lately because I'm in the process of interviewing for different jobs (none of which involving writing or film which sucks but I got bills to pay...fuck the dumb shit). I'm in the process of writing a few reviews and doing another slept on comic book drop followed by another Revenge Of The 80's post. The next Red Sox off day I'll post up a new Boston Sports Report and then I'll have a new Dartflix up for the first week of September. After that, I'll post up the next 18 Producers On MySpace That You Need To Hear Right Now to bring the total to 50 for the full year. After that, I'll present a new feature called Writer's Workshop explaining how to fix badly written films, the next subject being how to fix the X-Men franchise (trust me, y'all can't wait to read it).



Well, it looks like I'll be posting up more drops this weekend so look out for it. Right now the Red Sox are riddled with injuries (Youkilis has been hit twice in tonights game and Big Papi got hit in the chest, J.D. Drew got pulled with a foot contusion and Coco Crisp ran into the wall in centerfield) and may be losing a fourth straight game while Rodney Harrison has been suspended 4 games for using HGH (Human Growth Hormone). If anyone is looking to hire a writer that does it all (or send me material to review on my blog) then check for me here: poisonousdart75@hotmail.com


My willingness to post my email address every has resulted in me getting a shitload of messages from my long lost "family" members in Nigeria telling me that I need to claim millions of dollars from the Bank Of Burkina Faso or some shit. I've also won lotteries in places as far away as the UK, Ireland and Scotland according to some of my e-mails. As for the pics of Hazel Mae they respresent what the summer is all about to me... Check y'all tomorrow.

One.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kira Kener. Get familiar.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.