Tuesday, March 6, 2007

No Words Part One

This week I will be upping several instrumental albums that I’ve acquired over the years through various means and formats, some are vinyl rips, some are unofficial CD’s and some are official instrumental releases that the labels put out. I will post as many as I can for as long as I can, if you’re one of those people that like playing hip hop instrumentals or you’re a beathead like I am, then you’ll thoroughly enjoy this week plus of Poisonous Paragraph posts. I’ll do a short write up of each upload and who provided beats for the project and then have the link directly below the text. Let’s go:

This is from a CD-R given out as apromo item that I got when I bought RZA’s Digital Bullet album online years back. It has selected instrumentals from the monumental Wu Tang Clan double album “Wu Tang Forever” there are in total about 15 instrumental on here. Here it is:

Selected Instrumentals from Wu Tang Forever (1997)
http://www.mediafire.com/?0mjza0wzmlz

When I bought J Love’s Ghostface Killah mixtape “Hidden Darts 2” online, it came with Ghostface Killah’s “Supreme Clientele” instrumentals on a grey CD-R for free. The production on this album was done by RZA, Inspectah Deck, Mathematics, Fantom Of The Beat, and. This album was released when the Wu were going through a dark time and a downswing in popularity. Just an aside, I had to fight myself not to remove the “Cherchez La Ghost” instrumental from this album. Other than that it’s all classic material. I present to you, Supreme Clientele:

Supreme Clientele Instrumentals (2002)
http://www.mediafire.com/?bxjwww4m2zw

Back when Mobb Deep could do no wrong. Back when Prodigy still had that hunger and fire in the belly. Back when Prodigy stayed winning with the classic joints that he cheffed up behind the boards. Back when you’d hear Nas, Cormega, Infamous Mobb and Rapper Noyd on tracks with them...you know the good ol’ days. Why don’t you take a listen to the good ol’ days and fondly remember back before CNN and PBS were airing specials about how harmful and devoid of artistic merit hip hop music is? Enjoy:

Hell On Earth Instrumentals (1997)
http://www.mediafire.com/?0mgnd4jnzvv

One.

1 comment:

Andyman187 said...

Nice Instr post. Be sure to check out our Instrumental Blog over at www.strictlybeats.blogspot.com

Peace