Monday, January 1, 2007

The Genesis AKA My Mission Statement

The sole purpose of this blogsite for me to write about whatever the hell I want to at any time. When I write articles, I usually write about subjects that someone else has suggested for me to speak on...some I usually don't give a goddamn about. I can write about any and all of the things that interest me in the fields of Hip Hop, film, sports, entertainment, etc. The best part is that I don't have to wait for the article to come out, get edited, censored or get printed....as soon as I post the joint and press PUBLISH. There it is for the world to see.

Just a warning for people that go on blogs and don't want to read anything....You're on the wrong damn page, fam. I WRITE...A LOT. Anyone who's had to block out time to read one of my long ass blogs can attest to that. Happy New Year to everybody. One.

4 comments:

Travis said...

Give em' hell man. If you visit you my blog often, you can tell I have no problem with writing, some people just don't have the attention span, but oh well.

I'll link you up when I get the chance. Good luck!

Robert said...

What's up potna!!
That what makes it so dope,the writing along with the gems uploaded for our listening pleasure.I just love reading about the passion for the music first and foremost...
I'll be a frequent visitor bro

alley al said...

ditto. writing is better. even if it's too wordy, i prefer that to nothing written at all.

DL said...

Got to agree with everyone else so far - love the writing man. If you are just downloading the albums then you're missing the point. I'll get ya linked up and thanks for the stretch armstrong mixes. Later